These supply-chain benchmarks will give you a performance advantage by giving you the data you need to build a supply-chain that provides flexibility, superior response time, and delivery performance that exceeds the competition.
Download a complete list of benchmarks available in the Manufacturers Benchmarking Toolkit.
Download industry vertical and sub-vertical breakdowns to see the number of responses from your industry in the Manufacturers Benchmarking Toolkit.
Manufacturing Supply-Chain Benchmarks
- Importance of supply-chain management to plant success
- Per-unit changes for price of products, component/material, employee wages, employee benefits, logistics/transport costs, and utilities/fuel
- Supplier and customer relationship descriptions (by/sell, partnership, and cooperative)
- Outsourcing activity, including fabrication, assembly, electrical, design and R&D, maintenance, IT, purchasing, transportation, customer service, HR management, and sales and marketing
- Customer and supplier measures for reject rates, retention rates, overseas sales, and imported material/components
- Supply-chain programs and/or practices in place (certfication, satisfaction surveys, sharing forecasts, collaborative design, supplier management, and kitting/assembly)