These human-resources benchmarks will help you secure a competitive advantage by giving you insights into which programs you need to implement to recruit, hire, develop, and retain talent.
Download a complete list of benchmarks available in the Manufacturers Benchmarking Toolkit.
Download industry vertical and sub-vertical breakdowns to see the number of responses from your industry in the Manufacturers Benchmarking Toolkit.
Manufacturing Human-Resources Benchmarks
- Importance of human-resource management to plant success
- Percentage of plant production workers represented by a union
- Plant’s annual labor turnover rate
- Percentage of production employees participating in empowered or self-directed work teams
- Average annual hours of formal training received by plant employees
- Positions with documented skill standards supported by training aligned standards
- Approximate wages for production employees
- Job-related injuries and illnesses
- Job-related injuries and illnesses resulting in lost work days